HTML Basic Tags
- HTML has six "levels of heading"
- <h1> is used form main headings
- <h2> is used form main subheadings
- <h3> to <h6> next level of subheading
- User can all so adjust the size of text using CSS
The HTML <p> element represents a Paragraph. Paragraph are usually represented a block of text, The <p> element can only contain inline elements within it
Line Break Tag
The HTML <br/> But if you wanted to add a line break inside the middle of a paragraph you can use the line break tag,
The HTML <hr> TO Create a break between thematic break in an HTML page to divide or separate document sections. The hr tag is an empty tag and it does not requird an end tag.